0 Flares 0 Flares ×
AWFJ highlights films made by and about women:
Friday, March 28
- 21 – Sony Pictures, 118 min
- Run, Fat Boy, Run – Picturehouse, 95min
- Stop Loss – Paramount Pictures, 111 min – Kimberly Pierce’s narrative action drama tests a heroic staff sargeant’s reaction to the military’s little known (until now) policy of ‘stop lossing’ soldiers to serve additional tours of duty in Iraq.
- Superhero Movie – The Weinstein Company, The Weinstein Company, 85 min
- Flawless – Magnolia Pictures, 100 min
- My Brother Is an Only Child – Thinkfilm, 100 min
- Hats Off – Cabobie Films, 84 min – Jyll Johnstone’s delightful documentary is about the life and times of the beautiful, elegant and quirky 93-year-old actress/model Mimi Weddell.