Susan Wloszczyna – Top Ten – Exclusive!
1. The Visitor — Who knew the sight of Richard Jenkins in his boxers while pounding on a drum could be such a joy.
2. The Wrestler — Who knew the sight of Mickey Rourke in a hairnet while tossing out deli meats could be such a joy.
3. Frozen River — Subtle, moving and as intense as any macho action machine out there.
4. Let the Right One In — A child-driven vampire chiller with scenes as horrifyingly memorable as anything in Night of the Living Dead.
5. I’ve Loved You So Long — Finally, I get Kristen Scott Thomas.
6. Tell No One — Hitchcockian heartache. A perfect combo.
7. A Christmas Tale — My crush on Mathieu Almaric continues apace.
8. Slumdog Millionaire — Bollywood by Boyle. The best kind of rush.
9. Doubt — Meryl Streep as a nun. Enough said.
10. Man on Wire — Death-defying inspiration.