AWFJ Women On Film highlights films made by and about women:
Friday, February 26
- Prodigal Sons – First Run Features, 86 mins., limited – In her autobiographical documentary, filmmaker Kimberly Reed chronicles her family and high school reunion in the rural Montana town where she grew up as Paul, a football star and the younger brother of Marc.
- Toe to Toe – Strand Releasing, limited NY, with subsequent roll out to other cities – Emily Abt wrote and directed this drama about high school girls on a lacrosse team.
- A Prophet – Sony Pictures Classics, 155 mins., limited
Cop Out – Warner Bros.
- The Crazies – Overture Films. 101 mins.
- Formosa Betrayed – Screen Media Films. limited
- The Yellow Handkerchief – Samuel Goldwyn Films, limited
- The Art of the Steal – Rainbow Media, 101 mins., limited
- Defendor – Sony Pictures Entertainment, 101 mins., limited LA